Our vinyl is a polyurethane, ready-to-cut vinyl material for customizing and decorating apparel.
It is easy to cut, weed, apply, and is very durable wash after wash.
It is compatible with all electronic cutters. It comes with a pressure-sensitive carrier which allows for effortless weeding (removing of excess vinyl).
It can be applied using a heat press or a home iron. It is very thin and great for layering.
1. Apply to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, and leather.
2. Cut designs in reverse. Weed excess vinyl.
3. Preheat heat press to 305 F (if using a home iron, set to cotton setting, no steam).
4. Pre-press the garment for 3-4 seconds.
5. Position design. Place Teflon sheet or parchment paper over design.
6. Press for 10-15 seconds with medium pressure (if using a home iron, work in sections to cover entire design without sliding the iron).
7. Peel the release liner.
8. Place the Teflon sheet or parchment paper back and press again for 2-3 seconds.
9. Wait 24 hours before washing. Machine wash in warm or cold water with mild detergent. No bleach. No dry cleaning. Dry at normal setting or hang dry.
Please note: Actual length could be plus or minus half an inch.
This listing is for five (5) sheets of 12″ x 15″ Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV).
Compatible with all electronic cutters including Silhouette, Cricut, Brothers, and more.
Easy to cut, weed, apply and very durable. When applied properly, it will last as long as the garment it is on.
Ships flat with a chipboard and ready to craft right out of the box.
Perfect for decorating and personalizing shirts, pillows, totes, and many more.